Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Wedding Planning Weekend!

This weekend is a busy one. We're working on two weddings that happen a week apart and have very different themes/feels: one is black and white, and one is a golf theme! It's actually refreshing to have such variety.

So, tell me about themes you are working on for your big day. Not that a theme is necessary, of course. Tell me about that too - planning a classic wedding with your colors being your only "theme"? Are you getting married at the courthouse and then throwing a pizza party? Share your challenges, your successes, and questions. We're here to help, and I'll be reporting on my wedding planning weekend to provide added inspiration and entertainment!

In the meantime, check out this great, great invites site - Wedding Paper Divas. They've got lovely save-the-date cards - and they're affordable, to boot! I just finished a beach themed wedding, and we used these save-the-date cards, which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment